Repairing leaks and adding a radiator in a CH sealed system.

Hello

I need to replace leaking solder joints and add a radiator to my sealed system, which is fed by a combi boiler. After reading various DIY advice website pages, they recommend that I should contact a plumber for all sealed system work but state that I can attempt this work if I had an 'open vent' system instead. Is there major safety issues and additional working procedures involved with sealed systems repairs? or is ok for an average DIYer to tackle a sealed system without contacting a plumber?

Thanks Paulo

Reply to
Paulo

Read below, Paulo, for a less nannyish approach to DIY advice.

Reply to
Ed Sirett