Repairing Leadlights

We have what appear to be 'stuck on' leadlights on some windows and the porch door. The leadlights have peeled off in a couple of places. Does anyone have any advice with regard to the best way of sticking these back down again ie type of glue etc.

Reply to
Jo

Double sided sticky tape if these are faux glazing.

I am fairly sure you can in fact buy the glazing strips with sticky backs from many a glaziers. A quick yellow pages to find some and a couple of phone calls should sort that.

This may help you source what you need.

The Natural Philosopher

We have what appear to be 'stuck on' leadlights on some windows and the porch door. The leadlights have peeled off in a couple of places. Does anyone have any advice with regard to the best way of sticking these back down again ie type of glue etc.

Reply to
Jo

I thought we replied to this earlier?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Apologies, but my original post appeared not to have been sent so I sent it again. I still can't see it....dunno what's gone wrong there.

Reply to
Jo

Do you ever get the feeling people just don't listen to you...

Reply to
Geo

It looks like you're posting through Giganews. My ISP (Plusnet) also gets its newsfeed from Giganews and currently have problems with missing news articles. They recently posted to the plusnet.service.status newsgroup confirming that there is a hardware problem affecting their [news] supplier's network and that they have been advised that the delays are "only temporary and that the backlogs should clear once the problem is resolved".

Reply to
Mike Clarke