Repairing Flat Roof

Hi I recently removed a soil pipe that went down the back of the house and through the extension (don't ask it was already there). It's left me with a gaping hole in the flat roof of the extension. I patched it up with some roofing felt and a bitchumin based mastic.

Is there an easy way to do a "proper" repair without getting the whole lot re-roofed?

Cheers J

Reply to
John

It depends what is arround the hole, assuming the hole is filled, what about tourch on felt. You heat a tar backing layer, and melt/bond it down.

Rick

Reply to
Rick