Repairing a teddy bear

Hi

Through a misunderstanding I have damaged some teddy bears I was supposed to be guarding, and I wondered what is the best way to repair them.

See

Barney

Reply to
Barney

morning's paper. You can't really see the expression on Barney's face clearly in the online version, but in the paper copy it's just begging for the caption "what - me?"

David

Reply to
Lobster

Absolutely.

It was the bit about Barney only being on the premises because the insurance company insisted that got me.

John

Reply to
John White

Ain't gonna ask you to be my teddy bear! You ain't nuttin but a houn-dawg!

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Yawn another publicity stunt by Wookey Hole - just like the "kidnapped" darlek

Reply to
DMac

At least he didn't bite the employees, which happened at my last place of work when guard dogs were used after a spate of computer thefts. Anyone working late had to be very careful!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

The main hazard to staff from the Doberman that the security guard on our industrial estate used to bring around was being licked to death. However, that one was properly trained and knew friend from foe, as a couple of burglars found out; quite painfully in the case of one who was in the process of climbing in through a small window, leaving his bum as the main target.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar