Rent free Welding gas suppliers

I read that there deals on welding gases (for MiG) that are rent free for the bottles. Does anyone know of an outlet in the Southampton area please? My consumption will be irregular but too high to make disposables economic, but not high enough to justify shelling out on rental charges when I might not be welding for months. TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin dangling via a don