Removing Warmcel insulation

This is a very dusty process. What kind of mask do people recommend? The Warmcel web site has a picture of a man blowing in the horrid muck in the first place and he isn't wearing any mask! I am getting through B&Q EN149ers at a vast rate. Even resorted to washing one in Lux to see whether I can recycle it.