removing thomas sanderson blinds. (2023 Update)

hi all i would appreciate any help on how to remove my thomas sanderson blinds from my conservatory windows for cleaning. the type of blinds i have are pleated and they are fitted discretely on the top and bottom of the rebate of the window. they seem to be held on by two clips on the top and bottom.any instructions on how to remove them would be greatly appreciated as i dont want to force them in case i break it and they cost an absolute packet in the first place. btw they are non electric just slide up and down. thanks in advance. scorzeze.

-------------------------------------

Reply to
scorzeze

replying to scorzeze, Eileen wrote: Just wondered if you got an answer to your question about how to remove Thomas Sanderson conservatory blinds . I need to remove one of ours to have a faulty double glazed window replaced and can?t see how to do it. Did you manage to do it , if you were successful , could you let me know how you did it . Thanks a lot

Reply to
Eileen

Don't know about specific Thomas Sanderson blinds but if it's the type where a frame is set around the window and the blind sits within the frame also known as "perfect fit" blinds in the trade. The frame is held in place by clips pushed inbetween the beading and the glass a small button on the clip locates into a slot in the frame and just needs a slight push on the button to release it.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

The button to press is visible behind the cord, just press it in with a screwdriver and pull the frame outwards.

Once all the clips on one side are released then the frame can be removed.

View of clip removed from window, the short bend is the part hooked between glass and beading.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

replying to Tricky Dicky, Susan Taylor wrote: Hi Richard I'm trying to put the clip back on to my blind one of the small screws has come out of the frame I can't put it back together can you help me please

Reply to
Susan Taylor

replying to scorzeze, Wood wrote: Please tell me how to remove the blinds

Reply to
Wood

Angle grinder

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, well if they will post on stupid forums which date stuff in months and ignore years that questing could have been originated by Fred Flintstone!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
The Fixer

BLeurgh. Stupid home owners club portal mail again. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

How do I remove pleated fabric blinds from patio doors,please

Reply to
Aimee17**

The Natural Philosopher

No frame but roof pleated electric operated blinds

Reply to
Nuttynannt

you are such a sweet helpful person

Reply to