removing the by-pass radiator on a combi system

I want to remove the by pass radiator in the bathroom to build a cupboard.Can I extend the pipes using straight connectors to another wall, and how do I get the water out? Will the radiator have to be connected back up before I can use the central heating?I have disconnected radiators before and used the heating,but not this one.

Reply to
DMS