Removing side trim in a 2002 2-door Polo - ?

One of my offspring has managed to ding the rear wing of a 2-door 2002 (52 plate) Polo but from a picture I think it will easily push out with some careful taps on the inside once the side trim panel is off. Can anyone give me guidance on how to get the panel off so I can be suitably equipped when I next visit him?

Reply to
<no_spam

I have a set of these trim removal tools

You could do worse than ask for hints in the relevant subforum under

Reply to
Andy Burns

They look useful (and tempting) but I've managed for 40 years without ... and I hope I don't have to make a habit of pulling trim panels.

Thanks - I've just registered and put the question there.

Reply to
<no_spam

Or MrCheerful in uk.rec.cars.maintenance will tell you.

Reply to
newshound

Youtube

alan_m

Thanks but it's the rear trim panel on a 2-door car that I need to get off, not a door trim panel.

Reply to
<no_spam