Removing salt deposits from walls

Having moved into a newish house (about eight years old) I am plagued by disfiguring salt deposits on the external garden walls. I have tried brushing them off, but to no avail. The only other advice I have seen is to clean them off using a powerwasher. However, I do not possess one of these and am on a tight budget so I wondered if anyone knew of any alternative suggestions for removal. Any advice greatfully received as my neighbours already think I am slightly insane for futilely brushing my walls at strange hours of the day!

Reply to
wader

There are much worse things in life. Forget it and enjoy yourself!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary Fisher wrote :-

Oh, I thought you were going to offer to lick it off for him ( still giggling at that thread )

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I haven't finished our own house yet. All that crawling around with bum in the air isn't dignified at my age.

And size.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher