Removing rendering

I started with a hammer and chisel - it took me weeks and gave me tendonitis in my hammering elbow. This year I invested in a rotary hammer drill with an SDS-plus chuck. Challenge Xtreme 1050W is made in China, like everything, has variable speed, comes with 2 chisels, 3 drill bits, depth gauge, conventional key chuck, spare brushes and grease. It's built like a tank and goes through rendering like a hot knife through butter. =A335 in Argos, Cat no. 710/6165. Why pay more? Wear goggles.

Reply to
davidjohnbarlow

the better ones are 2.2kg instead of 4 or 5, and pack more punch per wack as well. And last. Thats why - but those cheapies are still good for folk short of dough who dont use them often.

NT

Reply to
bigcat