[?] Removing Pepsi/Coca-Cola stains from carpet.

Greetings,

We have recently noticed some dark spots on our reddish carpet in the living room and believe that they may be there as a result of our grandchildren carelessly opening cans of Pepsi/Coca-Cola and not noticing (or caring!) that some of the drink has spurted out onto the carpet.

The carpet has allegedly been 'Scotchguarded' but just rubbing the marks with a wet cloth does not shift them.

We've got a range of different cleaning products but before trying any of them I thought I'd ask if anyone in this NG had any favourites techniques that they can recommend for dealing with this particular type of stain.

Any suggestions please?

TIA - Dave

Reply to
David Chapman

Stain Devils are very good & available from most supermarkets -

- you might need to try more than one.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman