removing paint from plaster

How can I remove paint from wall plaster (indoors)? The wall has been painted and there's mould on, and I think in, the paint which was painted over the plaster, so I want to remove the paint but leave the plaster on. The paint doesn't scrape off.

Well if the paint itself was mouldy it might slough off the plaster but I suspect you have rot in the plaster too. Where is this problem and what sort of vents does the place have. And are they plugged or still viable?

It's a kitchen wall. The room has got too steamy and the outside wall got condensation and went moudly. Doesn't have any vents at present but I'm planning to put some in. There's also a fan.

There are anti-fungal pastes that will kill the mould and let you decorate over them, leaving them in place to continue doing their job. They're called "Wallpaper Pastes" and if you choose one that says "Anti-Fungal" on the packet, it will contain anti-fungal chemicals. When they're pasted directly on the wall, they kill the mould and seal the affected area ready for redecoration.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Paste with anti-fungal chemicals was used last time the room was decorated (with paper over the old paint) but it didn't work. Mould grew out from the wall through to the wall paper.

decorate
on
ready
Then the plaster needs stripped off and the wall itself treated. If the mould is that bad, then it has gone right through to the brickwork.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

I'm not sure about that. It just means that the condensation/ventilation problem was not fixed, so the mould grew back in the same place. If you fix the ventilation issues, there won't be any condensation and the mould will not grow.
Our house (newish barratt) grows black mould due to condensation if not ventilated properly. Cooker hoods are wonderful things in kitchens for resolving many condensation problems.
--
Tim Mitchell