removing paint from pebble-dash wall

Its only a 10m square section, the paint is a year old, any tips for removing it?

cheers roy

Reply to
misterroy

Probably easier to hack off and replace the pebble-dash.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I think you're out of luck. Hack it off and re-so is the only option.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

High preasure water may do it, but it may also take the pebble dash off. I am not talking about the machines you buy down B&Q, but the water justs that you can hire are much higher. The local dockyard use them to clean the paint off the bottom of ships .....

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Nitromors (water rinseable type) followed by pressure hose? The stripper lifts the paint easily enough but getting it off the pebbledash cleanly is something else.

Reply to
Stuart Noble