Removing large amounts of earth

And end up with a big pile of earth out the front ?

Reply to
geoff

Looks like a 8 wheeler grab lorry is the answer at the mo. I have been quoted 200 + VAT per load (18.5 tons).

I am pursuing another option which might turn out a bit cheaper!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Carroll

Topsoil costs £100 a cu metre in Homebase. It's cheaper in bulk (not from homebase), maybe as low as £10 / cu metre for 10+ cu m (in Cambridge area)

Dirt cheap then!

mark

Reply to
Mark

Around my way (South Herts) is 190 plus VAT but of course when it's cash they always forget to add the VAT element. The most expensive part of landscaping my small yard was/is the cost of taking the soil away.

Reply to
adder1969