Removing grafitti from a fence

It was asked not too long ago about from a wall, but what is the best way to remove from a fence?

Local yoofs have sprayed a small amount of graffiti on my fence (Since installing a blatant CCTV camera looking at the garage they usually like to paint for me!)

I have a pressure washer, but was worried that would damage the fence?

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Squirt the chavs.

Reply to
mark b

My dad always said, if he ever caught them, they would be wearing a bucket of paint!

Reply to
Sparks

Even better, creep up behind them and insert the lance into their rear end, then turn on the pressure.....ever seen the Nutty Professor starring Eddie Murphy?

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

I'd love to do that too but regrettably here in nanny state Britain it would be classed as assault.

I've had the same problem, in the end I repainted the fence (it needed doing anyway).

However it might be worth trying Graffiti removal gel from CPC.

Part Number SA01315, claims to remove paint from brickwork and wood.

Reply to
Mark Carver

Reply to
Magician