Removing concrete stains on slabs?

I laid a patio last week. All went well, but the owner insisted that he finsihed the grouting between the slabs. OK, no problem.Leave him to it. The slabs have a yellow tinge to them, and the owner has now told me he has grey concrete stains on them from over spill when he grouted, and will I go round and have a look. So, whats the best way of getting the light discolouring off of these slabs? Ta Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

You don't say what the slabs are. Concrete, limestone, slate,.....??

If it's material that is not soluble in acid (at least quickly), then brick acid could be a solution. It should be tried on a scrap piece first.

Reply to
Andy Hall