Removing a strip of wallpaper

Due to damage on a strip of wallpaper I need to remove just this strip leaving the strip on either side intact. Anyone with any tips on doing this? My fear is that the strip I put up with not dry the same as the original one and leave spaces up the edges.

Rory

Reply to
Rodders

Repaper to a corner, or if there is no pattern then use two pieces, overlap and cut through both (in the middle)

Reply to
mrcheerful

Your problem might be that the new strip will no longer colour match. This will be because the paper on the wall will have been exposed to the light for a period of time.

Reply to
robert