removing a fitted Moffat Module 90 oven & grill combo

The thermostat on the fitted gas oven (a Moffat Module 90 oven & grill combo) in the house we bought has stopped working & I thought, rather than getting it fixed (it's old & decrepit) I'd swap it out & fit an electric oven instead.

...but I can't see how to remove the Moffat! Will it have been connected with a flexible pipe and plug/socket affair to the gas pipe I can see coming out of the side of the unit or will it have been hard connected?

...could I just undo the screws I can see at the front which join it to the unit and slide it forwards to take a look?

Reply to
no$spam!delete&abuse%dave