Remove fingerprints from Stainless Steel Cooker Hood

Mike Tomlinson :

We've had a biggish stainless-steel-doored fridge-freezer for 12 years now. Yes it shows finger marks but a quick wipe over with a microfibre cloth soon sorts it. I'd happily have another. Unless stainless steel doors are not all the same? Ours have a distinctly brushed look, definitely not a mirror finish.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

There are umpteen grades - perhaps variants would be a better term - of so-called stainless steel.

Reply to
Apellation Controlee

Baby oil isn't terribly abrasive :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I use Betterware ss cleaner. No marks left after wiping dry with kitchen paper.

Reply to
Lawrence

In message , Arfa Daily writes

Surely power washer...

Reply to
bert

In message , Lawrence writes

Wouldn't have the faintest idea what to use - don't keep a dog ....

Reply to
bert

baby oil

Reply to
impco77

Another (near 17 months) late GoogleGroupsMess contribution.