remove cigarette burn from uPVC

You've met the culprit.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Indeed. In fact I think I'd not mind his sins too much - but since I haven't any PVC furniture it couldn't happen here. Wood is more forgiving :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I had damage on a motor home, what you need is brilliant white upvc gell, hardener, acetone, very fine wet and dry also lots of elbow grease. The last you will have to supply yourself but there will probably be a fibre glass business or a motor home "doctor" near or even a ships chandler, if you are near the coast or a canal, from whom you can scrounge the other items. I then masked around the damaged area, cleaned well with wet and dry then acetone, applied the gell mixed with the hardener, a little proud, then covered with polythene (it goes off when not in contact with air). Next day remove it and the masking tape, apply plenty of elbow grease using the wet and dry then polish with T-cut.

Reply to
Broadback

The message from Broadback contains these words:

That sounds a lot more like GRP than uPVC.

Reply to
Guy King

You did that to your own Son? That's an excellent way to make your child hate you forever. Shocking when a parent can't help their child without sending them away for many years. I guess they know who NOT to come to when they need help or advice...well done.

Reply to
Ceri

9 years after the message do you think Abedisi is gonna see your reply?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

could of sent him to rehab. probably needed more help than punishment.

Reply to
annier92

another disconnected post from an old thread courtesy of Home owners club web site.? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

This video might help. skip the advert at the start:

pinnerite