Removal of bay window - Getting plaster off brick...

I have a bay window bolted to the outside of my house so the frame is flush with the internal edge of the window.

I wish to get rid of the Bay window and put the frame *in* 'hole' for the window rahter that bolted to the outside. Bacause the 'hole' in the wall that will recieve the frame is plastered right to the edge I will presumably have to remove plaster and get the 'hole' back to brick a) to measure and b) to fit the frame.

Sorry but this is the best way I can explain!!!

What's the best way to remove plaster and get a wall back to brick? It seems like hard work - is it?

Reply to
Toad of Toad Hall