removal of archives

Oh. Good tip. I'll remember that.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I was quite intrigued by this story, listening to it as I was stuck in my usual evening rush hour traffic jam as the BBC seemed to be attempting to make that case that unless material is recorded on a particular website it is wiped from history.

All you can do sometimes is shake your head in despair at the bollocks churned out, by not just the BBC but the media in general, in the name of news.

Reply to
Yellow