Remote touch dimmer wanted

I've got a touch dimmer switch in my bedroom and it has a massive infrared remote control with PP3 battery. It's about 25 years old and seems to have died.

I'd like a replacement just like it but all the ones I have found so far seem to have a tiny button in the centre of the plate that you touch to dim; my old one has a nice big silver plate the size of the switch.

It's to dim an old fashioned incandescent bulb so no fancy leading edge/trailing edge stuff needed like you might need to dim LEDs.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Reply to
Murmansk