remote satellite controllers

Bit OT but here's the place to ask!. We have three satellite receivers plus a freeview box cluttering up the place. We want to put these in one room and mix the outputs together at RF on "spare" channels and feed these into the aerial distribution system so that any TV can receive the output of each box, and whatever channel its on.
Now does anyone know of a remote control system that say you can have a "receiver" module in each room with a TV in it so that this "receives" the output of any of the sat box controllers, and then another unit that transmits this as it were to the boxes, presumably infra red then by radio link then back to infra red again. Presumably we can have as many remote control points as we like all being received at the end where the sat boxes are.
TIA
--
Tony Sayer

tony sayer wrote:

http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/tv_link_large.htm

If I read you're post right, (do you want to be able to view any of the STB's on any TV or one STB per TV?). If the former the problem I think you will experience here is that transmitting an IR signal from one room to 3 satellite receivers is that all three will operate as they will be set to the same frequency. If you want to do the latter you can run individual links from each room to it's respective STB. As I'm not too sure whiich way you want to do it i'll leave the details for now. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Thanx to all who replied. We've got a Powermid receiver on order and a few learning remotes that have the 433 odd MHz radio transmitters already in them, so we don't have to have a number of remote infra red receivers, the remotes are picked up directly by the Powermid receiver which translates the radio back to infra red!....
--
Tony Sayer