refixing loose tiles on kitchen floor

Last year we had the kitchen floor tiled. A couple of the tiles, just at the door as you go in, are coming loose. I'm sure this must be easy to fix but I'm unsure how to start. Any help/advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
neil leslie

Well, there's possibly a fundamental reason they came loose. What's the underlying floor structure? Has that area got excessively wet?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Underlying floor is plywood onto floorboards. No wetness has been involved but we did have some work done on the hall floorboards, taken up for pipework rerouting, so I suspect this has disturbed the floor by the kitchen door.

Reply to
neil leslie