Refinishing oak chairs

I have 4 oak chairs in reasonable condition that I want to have refinished / polished in a slightly lighter colour. I'm trying to match some existing chairs of the same design. The finish of the chairs I'm trying to match appears to be varnish rather than french polish (I think) Anyone any ideas where the best place to go would be to get this done and how much I might expect to pay ?

Reply to
Paul Tomlinson