Refills for mosquito machine?

I have a "mosquito machine" which plugs into the mains and warms up a small flat tablet of repellent.

Here is a picture of replacement tablets ("mats") for it:

from this supplier, where else in the UK can I get these tablets?

Reply to
Grant

Boots or any good chemist, airports and ferry ports and you can buy them even cheaper abroad in holiday resorts, usually about 20% of the price you'd pay over here.

Reply to
Phil L

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Steven Campbell writes

Superdrug may well be cheaper.

Reply to
peter

Most camping & caravanning shops

Google also threw up several on line suppliers

Reply to
TMC