Redwall dip switches

Just setting up my first external Redwall LRP-3020 that I got second hand. It came without the original documentation so I'm having problems working out how to set the dip switches for zones A and B so that it detects in both zones ie AND rather than OR.

Can someone please advise and offer any other tips that might be relevant.

Thanks VT

Reply to
Vet Tech

In message , Vet Tech wrote