Redundant filling stations

Page 2 of 2

horse's
Ask Beany what she would do with big tanks.

As against big jugs I assume?
Cheers Clive
writes

Did you mean big tank tops ?

--
Andrew

I was having pipe dreams about the workshop. The house could be ok too, with a deal of work.
--
*Life is hard; then you nap

Any idea why not? It cannot be a structural reason and houses are often built on these old sites.
Adam
adamwadsworth@(REMOVETHIS)blueyonder.co.uk

over
No idea to be honest, although I can make plenty of informed guesses. I've not seen houses built with tanks left in situ for ages, so I am only presuming that it is still the case.
If you removed the tanks they were happy, if you left them in situ they were not, even if you provided armfuls of certificates.

standards.
were
A tank filled with concrete is one hell of a firm foundation. What are they griping over?