Redundant boiler flue.

I will have a redundant boiler flue in my kitchen, some time in the future that goes straight up through the roof.

Rather than block it off and leave it unused, can I use it for an extractor fan? Any problems with this approach?

The kitchen in question, whilst having a huge window doesn't have an outside wall through which to route an extractor.

sponix

Reply to
sPoNiX