reducing tees

Hi. Anyone know if a reducing tees are made 22 x 10 x 10 where the 22mm is on one end as opposed to the middle?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

I've seen a 22mm to 4*10mm one such as you describe

Reply to
Mike

What you need is a 2 port manifold, widely stocked. Some have the 10mm ports on the same side, others have them opposed.

Reply to
Dave

not so much a T, looked more like a 22mm brass blanking cap with 2 *

10mm holes in the end just took 2 off my system and replaced them (so I could add another rad) with 22mm * 4 x 10mm manifolds, screwfix do them in the pushfit fittings section.

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

=============== Have a look here:

down to 'Manifold'

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Not come across that one but its easy to use 22 x 15 x 15 with 15 x 10 fitting reducers, either in end feed or compression.

Reply to
John

I see the manifold. thanks. How is 10mm tube fixed to it?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

it's a solder joint

here's the equivalent pushfit...

the difference in price

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

I am actually using speedfit for my installation. So the speedfit manifold would simplify and minimise my connections hugely. I am installing radiators in 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the same floor. If I position this manifold so that 1 of the radiators (bathroom) is almost next to the manifold while the bedroom runs will be a much longer, will that have a detrimental effect on the system?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Just turn the one in the bathroom down further when you start balancing the system.

Reply to
Mike