Redring prv washer

I need help fitting a PRV washer to a Redring California Shower.

Reply to
Jim S

Could you elaborate on the problem, or do you actually want someone to come round and hold the spanner for you?

Reply to
John Rumm

OK I have a cold water leak on the left side of the unit (which I replaced [the whole unit] last time this happened) Rather than replace the unit again I guess that it may be the PRV washer that is leaking and I am informed that this is common and it is a simple matter to replace. Since I am competent enough to replace the unit, I should be able to replace the washer - which I have bought. Having said all that, I don't know exactly where it is located in the unit. The schematic diagrams do not show it and I was given to believe that it would arrive with instructions - but it didn't. I need to know where it is located and which clips/screws make it accessible. I would rather not remove the whole unit from the wall, but I will do that as a last resort. Directions/instructions are what I'm after. I tried googling, but the best I could find involved unclipping the tank and tilting it forward, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

Reply to
Jim S

pictures for you to look through, I'm sure a few dozen will be of use.

Reply to
Phil L

Nope - not one. I had done all that before asking. I should not have bothered.

Reply to
Jim S