Redoing Bathroom - Help Please??

Currently rennovating my bathroom and intend to do the following?
1.Place Hardboard over the floorboards to cover the whole bathroom area 2.Then place Lino to cover all area 3.Then place all bathroom stuff i.e bath, pan & Cystern etc over lino.
A few people have suggested against 3. they have recommended that I lay all my bath stuff first and then place lino.
Just wanted some recommendations from guys here as what would be the best way?

In general I would install the bathroom then do the floor
The only time I would do the floor first is if the suite required it - say an old cast iron style or I was using something pretty permanent and hard to cut such as ceramic tiles or stone.
--
Chris French, Leeds

I'd also suggest suite then floor. However I would use marine grade ply rather than hardboard as it will withstand the damp conditions better.
-- Remove BRAIN before replying
writes