Red terracotta tiles/bricks

I'm hoping to build some pillars in the garden out of the red terracotta tiles you see in Spain,they use them end on for steps and flat in pillars and walls so the visible bit is 6"x 1". Ideally, for my purpose they should be approx 6"x 3"x 1" thick. does anyone know where I can obtain some? and what are their proper name. Regards Tom

Reply to
Tom