red oak doors and white oak flooring

Currently have solid oak flooring which has had an oiled finish applied.
If I was to purchase red oak veneer internal doors to be oiled, will there be a noticeable difference?
I assume there will be some sort of difference, but will it look like I tried to match it and failed badly?
Chris Spyrou wrote:

Well I have sandblaset oiled green oak, walniut stained planed character european oak, and planed gquality white oak, plus lightly oiled laminate floor (oak veneer).
None looks exactly like tother, but it all gets aling together!
snip

Aye , but have you got a spellchecker ? ;-)
Paul Mc cann
Paul Mc Cann wrote:

Not on Nerdscrape, no.