Recycled glass sand

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to obtain recycled glass san

in the Swindon, Wiltshire area? Thank

-- David Sinclair

Reply to
David Sinclair

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to obtain recycled glass san

in the Swindon, Wiltshire area? Thank

-- David Sinclair

Reply to
David Sinclair

What do you mean?

You can get hold of bottles anywhere these days from a recycling point if you ask first, or from a nightclub following a busy night. Put them in a cement mixer with some engineering bricks or similarly sized iron scrap to crush them.

Is that called cullet? Not what you are after though?

"The Liquid Glass Centre is part of a complex of craft workshops situated at Stowford Manor Farm in the heart of south west England. The Farm lies between Wingfield and Farleigh Hungerford, in the picturesque rolling valley of the River Frome, where Wiltshire meets Somerset."

Weatherlawyer

SureSet in Warminster use it - might be worth asking them.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Hi David.

guys are in Trowbridge. Baz