Recordbreaking December temperatures

Not a word from the resident experts on why the UK is currently 10 degrees warmer than usual for December, with records expecting to be broken.

Not a word from the resident experts on the decisions in Paris.

Have TNP and his fucknut friends lost their tongues ? It's all quiet on the loonie right. Why might that be ?

Reply to
LOL

A synopsis seems to be:

"its vital that we cut carbon emissions, or we are doomed"

"ok, we all agree to do that - but don't hold us to it"

Now take a step back a look at the reality. China, (second largest carbon producer) has predicted that its contribution will double. India has predicted its will triple.

Ergo, even if the rest of the world ceased all carbon production, we are still all doomed anyway.

Reply to
John Rumm

Because it's as likely to be a random aberration as:

That bloody cold winter a couple or three years back when it snowed in early Dec;

The mental temperatures of Summer 2003;

The drought of '76; followed by the insanely wet '77

It's WEATHER - it does random stuff.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Cue Corporal Fraser saying that.

Reply to
Davey

well chaotic, anyway.

Watching time lapses on the jet stream reveals a pattern a bit like turbulent flow off an aerodynamic shape.

look where we are..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We've been getting most of our recent weather from the west, so it's been warmed by the Atlantic. Somewhere else is getting the cold air circulating back from Siberia. The overall average is probably much the same as normal.

Reply to
Reentrant

No, because it will mean that the human race has been subjugated: the Hive has won.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Why , what is so special about generations to come , the vast majority will be descendants of populations in parts of the world where they have made little recent contribution to the point mankind has reached now and some of them want to revert to a more primitive state though they seem quite content to drive cars , have smartphones ,TV, Electricity and all the other useful things developed in the industrial revolution by people that roughly hailed from all parts of Europe including Scandinavia or had descended from there and moved to other parts of the world. Why we should start to live degraded lifestyles and care about the future generations of Asians Africans and Arabs beats me. It won't be happening the other way round.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

A very big +1

Reply to
Richard

Yes, since the western world is going to be taken over by savages, let's exploit it to the full now, and hope we wreck it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

DJC

That's a lie with CO2 levels.

Reply to
Mike Lander

I don't - I wear socks as well, so there!

Reply to
PeterC

Seems that the depressions from the West are not quite coming across us totally due to the high pressure to the east, so there's a "fetch" from the SW across warm water. A map t'other day showed a boundary between warm and cold water in the Atlantic about, IIRC, 55 deg. N., so if the wind goes W or NW it's not only a cooler direction, it's across cold water as well.

Reply to
PeterC

"... the meek shall inherit the earth" Yes, by the time we're done with it they're the only ones that wouldn't dare to turn it down.

Reply to
PeterC

Just watching an old video of Xmas Day 2003. Apples on the tree and everyone in shirtsleeves. I'll get me coat (although I hardly need one)

Reply to
stuart noble

I note that the warmists haven't mentioned that the American Mid-West is having a savage winter.

Reply to
Huge

Groan!

Reply to