Recommended Lights

SWMBO likes a very bright bathroom. We are about to do it up and I suggested spotlights around the bathroom. We quite like this idea, but having never used them before, don't know how much light these give out.

Its only 3m by 3m, how many lights would be recommended and the best wattage to fit?

Reply to
SantaUK

In article , SantaUK writes

Our bathroom is about that size and we have 6x 20W low voltage halogen downlighters which makes it nice and bright. It's mostly white in there which helps too.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

I'd go for 4-9 50w LV spots. Some in the special watersplash housings.

Each spot only really does a sq meter at really high intestity.

LV because the bulbs last longer and are cheaper and brighter.

I'd use toroids as well, so you can listen to radio 4 instead of teh lights buzzing, on teh radio as well.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher