Recommended Lights

SWMBO likes a very bright bathroom. We are about to do it up and I suggested spotlights around the bathroom. We quite like this idea, but having never used them before, don't know how much light these give out.
Its only 3m by 3m, how many lights would be recommended and the best wattage to fit?
--
Regards

SantaUK

Our bathroom is about that size and we have 6x 20W low voltage halogen downlighters which makes it nice and bright. It's mostly white in there which helps too.
--
Tim Mitchell

SantaUK wrote:

I'd go for 4-9 50w LV spots. Some in the special watersplash housings.
Each spot only really does a sq meter at really high intestity.
LV because the bulbs last longer and are cheaper and brighter.
I'd use toroids as well, so you can listen to radio 4 instead of teh lights buzzing, on teh radio as well.