Recommendations for shower manufactures please

Hi all,

Just asked my local plumbing merchant to recommend an elegant and reliable, not horrendously expensive, thermostatic build-in shower / to work with combination boiler/. He recommended Aqualisa, arguing that being British company they make their products with knowledge of UK water pressures and keep stock of spares for years to come. I would be grateful for you opinions. Is it a genuine advice or is his profit margin higher on Aqualisa? What shower manufacturers would you recommend?

Rafal

Reply to
Rafal

I have used their showers and would concur.

Also, take a look at Mira. This is a similarly good quality product.

Both companies give good service, although increasingly they are using a single cartridge component as the main guts of the shower valve rather than lots of small piece parts. These last a few years (maybe 5+) and then require replacement at a cost of circa £100.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall