Recommendations for drilling into a lintel.

As the subject says. I have some vertical blinds, and some of the fixings are pulling away. A quick check shows the guy who fitted them just drilled and plugged the plaster!

I have ordinary hammer drills, are there any particular types or brands of drill bit that stand up to drilling into concrete lintels better than others?

Reply to
The Wanderer

No question, you need an SDS drill. Normal rotary or percussion drill won't do the job.

SDS looks like this
SDS looks like this
can hire them if you don't want to buy

Reply to