RECOMMENDATION: decorator/tiler in Edinburgh

Hi,

Having made good use of the wisdom of someone on the ed.general NG (ed=Edinburgh) to find someone in Edinburgh to decorate my hall and stairs (ceilings included) I would like to report back my findings. He's friendly, reliable and very reasonably priced...oh, and he does a top notch job.

His name is David Robertson tel: 0131 553 3688

I understand that he also does tiling. Although I've not used him for tiling, if his tiling is as good as his decorating, you won't be disappointed.

FWIW, he's had one other recommendation on the ed.general newsgroup that I could find, dated way back in 1997 (IIRC) - so he also has a long history of good work.

RM

Reply to
Reestit Mutton

He's a great tiler as well. But his guitar playing is a bit on the dogey side though. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop