Recommend an alarm system

A friend wants me to help him install an alarm system. Nothing elaborate required IIUC, with protection for five or six rooms. Wants to be simple to operate.

Any recommendations for good products and suppliers?

(no need for wireless since he put all the wires in place when he built the house!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Texecom Veritas 8 Compact range. cheap, but high quality. cost me 160notes to buy a complete system with a control panel, 2 extra keypads, loads of sensors etc.

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I've got to agree with Steve. Fitted 1 myself, no probs Gary

Reply to
Gary

Thanks Steve,

Where did you get it?

Reply to
John Rumm

got mine from alertelectrical but their texecom links don't seem to be working, so ive dug this one up off google 4 u.

steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

Thanks!