Recomend a simple pat tester?

i have a small business and i have done my pat testing course and got the t-shirt. now i need a cheap pat tester. anyone recommend a good one?

ta

Steve

Reply to
R P McMurphy

Keep checking ebay - the testers come up fairly regularly and, from what I've seen, it is possible to get a bargain in terms of price compared with new ones.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Seaward 500 series. I use a 500H which has no high voltage 'flash' mode as I use it on computerised equipment. ..very simple operation.

Chris Oates

There's one just appeared in 'Test Equipment' - a Robin with a calibration certificate to the middle of next year.

Reply to
Dave Plowman