Recomend a simple pat tester?

i have a small business and i have done my pat testing course and got the t-shirt. now i need a cheap pat tester. anyone recommend a good one?
ta
Steve
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:35:55 +0100, "R P McMurphy"

Keep checking ebay - the testers come up fairly regularly and, from what I've seen, it is possible to get a bargain in terms of price compared with new ones.
PoP

There's one just appeared in 'Test Equipment' - a Robin with a calibration certificate to the middle of next year.
--
*The modem is the message *

Seaward 500 series. I use a 500H which has no high voltage 'flash' mode as I use it on computerised equipment. ..very simple operation.
http://isswww.co.uk/Seawardhome.asp