Recognise this cistern syphon/valve?

I think I need a new one, anyone know what make it is? Alternatively suggest a GOOD alternative that I can hook up to the existing dual push button that is presently connected by cable to the existing syphon/valve.

VisionSet

At the risk of being branded some sort of 'toilet spotter' I think that could well be an early-model Wirquin. Check out

for the MW2 which is likely compatible. B&Q sell them.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton