reciprocating hacksaws

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

Dirt cheap to make your own.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Q/R mechanisms in the past.

Do you know what the part number was for the old one? I'm wondering if google has cached it? What are the differences between the old and new Titan saws?

Reply to
Fred

>> Personally I prefer the allen key versions because I've had trouble

Strange, I've just checked 'all my purchases' on the SF site and its not there. I've noticed this before, if they discontinue something its like it never existed.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman