recharging high capacity nimh batts on old recharger

i have soem 2000 mah and 2200 mah nimh cells. my old uniross could recharge 1300 mah cells in 5 hrs. does anyone remember a formula for how long it would take to recharge ? i vaguely recall someone posting it a few weeks ago..... probably OT, so apologies....
Zax wrote:

I tried a similar setup. The old charger seemed to struggle to actually fully the charge the newer, higher capacity cells, even after 24 hours. So I got the new Hama charger + cells from 7DayShop