Rechargable..

So with all this green energy etc, where are the high street kits to convert old bikes into battery chargers?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'm sure J Bull were doing something along those lines in the 1980s.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

There should be a FIT for exercise bikes...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

We went to a little lake-front fair a few months ago; someone had brought along a van full of oranges, along with an exercise bike hooked up (mechanically) to a blender. Orange juice was free, but you had to pedal for it...

Reply to
Jules Richardson