recessed inspection hole cover question...

I am laying a light-use patio with 22mm thick sandstone flags. In the proposed area there are a couple of small inspection holes (211 mm diameter) with square plastic osmadrain covers (325 x 325 mm).

Here is a link to the product page for a clearer idea:

'm trying to find recessed covers to replace these - you know the type where you can cut and lay the flags inside a recessed tray to give a nicer appearance. More usually they are for driveway block paving. I am lost in all the descriptions & designs when searching the web.

Does anyone have any pointers to get me closer to what I want? Any help appreciated!

AA

Reply to
AA