Reccomendation wanted for new combi condensor boiler

Yes, but if 'honour' is "we should be able to get an engineer out to you next Monday", that's not much help. Especially with a combi or no-immersion stored system.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Atmos are quality design and manufacture. My favourite combi and they have OpenTherm control and weather compensation too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel